Paramont is a luxury residential building located in the prestigious Manastirski Livadi-East neighborhood. Just a few steps from Bulgaria Blvd
– a convenient access to both the city center, the Boyana neighborhood and Vitosha Nature Park.
The building is predominantly residential, with shops on the street level and two lobbies through which access to both residential sections is provided. Еach apartment has an underground parking and storage.
PARAMONT includes 52 apartments and studios, shops, underground parking and storages. Еvery apartment has access to staircase and an elevator providing connection to all floors from underground to 7th floor.
- All apartments/studios will be finished according to BDS standard;
- Finished plumbing installations;
- The lighting installation will be completed with moldings and switches and the power supply with contacts. There will be lightning protection and grounding installations;
- A full low-voltage installation will be implemented in all apartments, including TV and internet outlets, bell and intercom system in every unit;
- Lighting in corridors and common areas will be via motion detectors;
- The common parts will have luxury granite finishes;
- It is extremely important for us to keep the façade of the building clean and beautiful, therefore we will make the preparation for the air condition installation in a way you can choose the type and the brand, and install the outdoor unit in a prefixed location which is easily accessible;
We offer 19 available apartments:
|8 available||1 Bedroom||1, 2, 4, 5, 6||63.70 sq. m.||74 sq. m.||€80,191 – €89,708|
|2 available||2 Bedroom||1, 2||96.40 sq. m.||115 sq. m.||€107,803 – €109,550|
|3 available||2 Bedroom||1, 2||105.30 sq. m.||126 sq. m.||€132,908 – €158,275|
|3 available||2 Bedroom||1, 4, 5||107.20 sq. m.||128 sq. m.||€138,546 – €151,746|
|3 available||3 Bedroom||1, 2||128.40 sq. m.||151 sq. m.||€164,200 – €167,705|
10% down payment and the remaining 90% after Act 16 (Authorization for use of the building issued by the state authorities)