fbpx
    • Bulgarian
Advanced Search

€ 0 to € 1,500,000

we found 0 results
Your search results

Paramont Building

Starts at: € 80,191
hot offer

Description

 

Paramont is a luxury residential building located in the prestigious Manastirski Livadi-East neighborhood. Just a few steps from Bulgaria Blvd
– a convenient access to both the city center, the Boyana neighborhood and Vitosha Nature Park.

 

The building is predominantly residential, with shops on the street level and two lobbies through which access to both residential sections is provided. Еach apartment has an underground parking and storage.

 

PARAMONT includes 52 apartments and studios, shops, underground parking and storages. Еvery apartment has access to staircase and an elevator providing connection to all floors from underground to 7th floor.

 

  • All apartments/studios will be finished according to BDS standard;
  • Finished plumbing installations;
  • The lighting installation will be completed with moldings and switches and the power supply with contacts. There will be lightning protection and grounding installations;
  • A full low-voltage installation will be implemented in all apartments, including TV and internet outlets, bell and intercom system in every unit;
  • Lighting in corridors and common areas will be via motion detectors;
  • The common parts will have luxury granite finishes;
  • It is extremely important for us to keep the façade of the building clean and beautiful, therefore we will make the preparation for the air condition installation in a way you can choose the type and the brand, and install the outdoor unit in a prefixed location which is easily accessible;

 

We offer 19 available apartments:
 

Apartments Rooms Floor Area Total Area Price
8 available 1 Bedroom 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 63.70 sq. m. 74 sq. m. €80,191 – €89,708
2 available 2 Bedroom 1, 2 96.40 sq. m. 115 sq. m. €107,803 – €109,550
3 available 2 Bedroom 1, 2 105.30 sq. m. 126 sq. m. €132,908 – €158,275
3 available 2 Bedroom 1, 4, 5 107.20 sq. m. 128 sq. m. €138,546 – €151,746
3 available 3 Bedroom 1, 2 128.40 sq. m. 151 sq. m. €164,200 – €167,705

10% down payment and the remaining 90% after Act 16 (Authorization for use of the building issued by the state authorities)

 

Contact us for more info…
 
WE ALSO OFFER:
Property RenovationProperty Management


Your energy class is A+

A+

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

City:
State/County:
Country: Bulgaria
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 27697
Price: Starts at: € 80,191
Property Size: 324.00 m2
Rooms: 4
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Energy class: A+
Year Built: 2020
Garages: 1
Structure Type: Brick
Floors No: 8
access control
balcony
children's playground
elevator
mountain view
parking
roof deck
security

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Sales
hot offer

Maisonette – Center

€ 169,000
Call us!   This luxury penthouse is located in the center of Sofia and is a 15-minute walk to Vitosha Blvd., 1 [more]
Call us!   This luxury penthouse is located in the center of Sofia and is a 15-minute walk to Vitosha Blvd., 1 [more]
32 165.00 m2full info
Sales
hot offer

Houses in MAXI Club Sequoia-Sofia

Starts at: € 1,490 / m2
Call us!   (VAT excluded) VIRTUAL TOUR   Maxi Club Sequoia consists of 20 single family houses, spread ac [more]
Call us!   (VAT excluded) VIRTUAL TOUR   Maxi Club Sequoia consists of 20 single family houses, spread ac [more]
44 653.00 m2full info

Sofia Land Residence – Building H

Starts at: € 1,400 / m2
Call us!   (VAT excluded)   We are offering 9 apartments with Act 16 (Authorization for use of the buildi [more]
Call us!   (VAT excluded)   We are offering 9 apartments with Act 16 (Authorization for use of the buildi [more]
32 178.00 m2full info

Sofia Land Residence – Building G

Starts at: € 1,400 / m2
Call us!   (VAT excluded)   We are offering 6 apartments with Act 16 (Authorization for use of the buildi [more]
Call us!   (VAT excluded)   We are offering 6 apartments with Act 16 (Authorization for use of the buildi [more]
11 83.00 m2full info
  • Currency

  • Ask a Question

  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings